This course has been designed specifically for:
- beginning teachers and experienced teachers who are teaching HSC Legal Studies for the first time.
- teachers who may have already taught Legal Studies in the past but who need a refresher course.
- teachers who intend to teach Legal Studies in the near future.
- student teachers who are studying how to teach Legal Studies.
This course will focus on the NESA HSC Legal Studies syllabuses and look at:
- effective teaching and learning strategies designed to engage students.
- programming ideas.
- assessment procedures and techniques.
- useful teaching and learning resources.
The course will be presented by experienced teachers who will share their own experiences during their challenging early years of teaching and how they coped.