PTC NSW Venue Booking
The Professional Teachers’ Council Training facility in Auburn has a number of flexible spaces designed to optimise the training experience for presenters
Conveniently located within walking distance from Auburn Station, bus, M4 and Parramatta Road, the spaciousness of the training rooms at PTC NSW, equipped with a state of art technology, ensures a professional presentation and experience for all.
Do you require meeting spaces for a day or more or…for a few hours perhaps, in a professional environment … a work space where you can download your emails, print documents and host meetings? Our new facility has space just for that purpose.
Training spaces include:
- A 120 seat auditorium with an adjacent break-out room, ideal for hosting small workshops or catering for auditorium or cocktail functions.
- Two training rooms with capacity to accommodate 40 participants in a lecture style set up in each. The rooms can be separated or combined for more spacious or individualised layouts.
- One boardroom accommodating 12 or the space can be converted into a small training set up for up to 20 participants.
Full administration and catering support is available on request
- Free Unlimited High Speed Wifi Internet
- Video Conferencing
- Zoom set up
Technical Hire available:
- Data Projector including screen
- Two laptops with appropriate software
- Hand-held microphone – wireless
- High speed NBN internet
- Flexible terms
- Secure access
- Ample local parking
- Fully furnished private office, hot desks as well as open plan
- IT access
- Conference and meeting rooms – small & large
- Mail handling
- Virtual office options including full secretariat services
- Administrative support – including presentation material duplication
For further information or to discuss your specific requirements, please contact the PTC NSW office at 0297160378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PTC NSW Training Venue information and map