Convenor: EBE NSW Director – Gavin Brennan
This course has been designed specifically for:
- beginning and experienced teachers who are teaching Economics for the first time
- teachers who have already taught one of these courses in the past but need a refresher
- teachers who intend to teach Economics in the near future.
This course will focus on the NESA Economics syllabus and look at:
- effective teaching and learning strategies, based on the current NESA Economics syllabus
- programming ideas
- assessment procedures and techniques
- useful teaching and learning resources.