Convenor: EBE NSW Director – James Martin
This course has been designed specifically for:
- beginning and experienced teachers who are teaching Business Studies for the first time
- teachers who have already taught this course in the past but need a refresher
- teachers who intend to teach Business Studies in the near future.
This course will focus on the NESA Business Studies syllabus and look at:
- effective teaching and learning strategies, based on the current NESA Business Studies syllabus
- programming ideas
- assessment procedures and techniques
- useful teaching and learning resources.