This workshop will support teachers to plan and implement effective and efficient assessment processes in their school context.
- Explore and review the current processes and challenges currently being experienced in regard to assessment.
- Develop participant understanding of the PDHPE structure to support effective teaching and assessing.
- Provide practical school-based strategies for quality assessment processes in PDHPE.
- Overview of workshop sessions
- Current pictures of teaching and assessment practice in PDHPE
- Exploration of A-E within the context of the new PDHPE syllabus structure
- Quality assessment practices in PDHPE Practical strategies for assessing in PDHPE
- Planning processes to support quality assessment in PDHPE.